Each child is different deserve access to programs, services, courses, and schools that are designed to meet their unique interests and aptitudes. The goal is not to standardize children: it is to allow every kid to discover, develop, and apply their talents to realize their full potential.
- Dignity – We believe every child has inherent worth and is deserving of respect.
- Openness – We education should encourage the free exchange of ideas, models, and experiences.
- Bottom Up – We believe success in education should be driven by the value it provides to families, not by the decision of politicians.
- Mutual Benefit – We believe education should be a voluntary exchange between education providers and families.
- Self-Actualize – We believe children will live lives of meaning when they are able to discover, develop, and apply their unique gifts to benefit others.